Things to know
The body of the tallit is kosher by the Badatz
Manufactured by Mishkan Hatchelet
Beit Yosef Tallit made of 100% wool (including the corners and the crown). Along the tallit, there are bright stripes (also made of wool).
- The only Tallit that is according to the Shulchan Arukh method lechatchila (The best).
- The Tallit is stain-repellent by Microscopic material for repelling stains.
- The Tallit weaved in a way that made it hard to fall from the shoulders.
- The Tallit (prayer shawl) is suitable for Sephardim and Ashkenazim and is considered the best Tallit regarding Halakha.
- The prayer shawl comes without thread and can be added to add hand-made threads, plus price.
- Elegant Tallit
- Shatnez tested
- 100% Fine Wool
- Kosher by Badatz Beit Yosef
This tallit is one of the most Kosher Lemehadrin available. This is excellent quality, as it goes with any outfit or situation. It is always important to have one of these on hand for the special events that require all white attire. These also work well with wardrobes that have a lot of colors, as they go with anything. The all white Tallit contains wool and has a slight texture because of the white stripes. At the top, there is an Atara that shows with subtle white stripes, if you pay close attention. The fringes on the sides adequately knotted and the tzitzit rest in the corners. The design of the tzitzit for this particular shawl revolves around Sephardic Jewish tradition. When couples are starting their lives together, or a young person is reaching adulthood, gifts are often in order. This is an Excellent first prayer shawl to gift an individual that is entering a new life milestone. Take into account the positive qualities of a white Tallit.
- Versatile for use in many situations and many events
- Compliments any attire
- Inclusive of knotted fringe, tzitzit, and Sephardic Jewish tradition