Tefillin “Noy” – behema daka – Ktav Ari/Chabad/the alter rebbe
1) Made by Miskan Hatchelet
2) Peshootim Mehoodarim
3) Shin mashooach from within the Tefillin house, connected with “wings”
4) Tefillin houses made from behema daka (sheep/goat’s skin)
5) handmade straps, black on both sides
6) Parshiot ksherot le’chatcheela
7) machine made straps (black from one side)
Tefillin houses size: 32.
All the Parshiot are manually proofread and then further proofed by a computer.
The Tefillin’s houses are made from “Behema Daka” (sheep/goat’s skin).
The whole process of manufacturing the Tefillin is done by Torah keeping Yeshiva students “leshem Shamaim”.
Tefillin “Mishkan HaTchelet” – Quality, Kashrut and Hiddur Mitzvah
Tefillin are distinguished by different levels, from the simplest level to the highest. The tefillin are made by fearless writers who work with the various kashrut supervisors
How do I know which hand I should put on tefillin?
If a person writes with his right hand, he will put tefillin in his left hand.
If a person writes with his left hand, he will put on tefillin (right hand)