No products in the cart.
The so-called “Dead Sea salt” is the salt that came from the Dead Sea, a salty type of body of water that you can find in the Middle East. You can find the Dead Sea in the middle of Israel and Jordan. When it is all about salt content, the salty lake Dead Sea contains 9 times more salty than the other bodies of water in the Middle East, to the point that you can easily float to the healing water of this sea. For your information, the salt in the Dead Sea is not edible because of its unpleasant and bitter taste, but if you will going to soak you’re your body with this Dead Sea, Salt Scrub will give you its significant benefits.
If you are going to soak your body using the Dead Sea salt bath, it would be better if you are going to empty two bottles with this salt scrub with warm water, and put it on the infected area of your skin for about 20 minutes or lesser. In terms of piercing, to prevent the infection, people will soak their piercings in the warm water with at least one cup of salt scrub.
The salt that you can get from the Dead Sea is not only a rich source of salt scrub but also a good source of natural salts and any other types of minerals. Some of the minerals contained by Dead Sea salt scrub are bromide, chloride, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
One of the major benefits that you can get from using the Dead Sea salt scrub is to disinfect and cleanse, give you healthier skin, soothe inflammation and promote younger-looking skin. The following are the benefits that you can get from using Dead Sea salt scrub:
- Lowers inflammation
- Alleviate the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the skin roughness
- Treat chronic skin conditions
- Exfoliates the skin and will avoid you from having acne breakouts
- Disinfect and cleanse infections, piercings, and wounds
- Hydrates the skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite on the legs
- Lowers the puffiness of the skin around your eyes
- Improves bad breath, when it was used as a mouthwash or gargle, but please do not ingest the mixture
- Whitens the teeth when mixed in with your toothpaste
- Reduces the signs and symptoms of rough patches and eczema on the skin
- Through disinfecting the sebaceous glands, it will help to avoid you from having pimples breakouts
- Treats itchiness and dandruff on the scalp
- Relaxes your muscles from the exercise of injury
- Heals seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Reduce the big pimples to improve the health of the skin
- Makes a stronger hair and nails
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks after giving birth.
You can reap all of the mentioned benefits above only if you will use the Dead Sea salt scrub correctly and adequately. You can purchase this Dead Sea salt scrub in many leading online shops and drugstores nationwide at a low cost.